That Are Alkaline - Why Eat Them?
So you've heard about this thing called an alkaline diet but you may
well be wondering, 'Why should I eat foods that are alkaline?'
Well let's look at the opposite for a moment - why should you stop
eating foods that are acidic? If you look at a list of acidic
foods, it's not hard to see that they're not all that healthy
for us... cakes, chips, prcessed foods, alcohol, to name a few.
Whereas an alkaline
foods list includes fresh green vegetables, high quality
omega 3 oils, wheat
grass juice, water, some fruits, seeds and sprouts.
There are many benefits of eating high alkaline foods on a regular
basis. Here are a few...
Is that good enough for you?!
- Optimum health and vitality
- Masses of energy
- A twinkle in your eye and a spring in your step
- A leaner body
- Great skin, hair and nails
- A higher sex drive ;-)
- Deep, uninterrupted sleep at night
- Low levels of stress and anxiety
- Greater concentration and focus
- Much less likelihood of getting ilnesses and
diseases, such as diabetes, cancer, heart attacks, allergies.
of 'Foods That Are Alkaline - Why Eat Them?'
Diet Health Tips Home